The new TAT2.0. And how it works (technical questions)

Explaining how the new forum works
skatingfan Canada

Re: The new TAT2.0. And how it works (technical questions)

Post by skatingfan »

Yeah, I couldn't get on during the tennis overnight. Working well now.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Re: The new TAT2.0. And how it works. LIGHTBOX

Post by ponchi101 »

Hello.
I have installed an extension that I like, but maybe some of you may not. It is called LIGHTBOX and it will resize all images to a maximum of 500x500 pixels (largest dimension will prevail for the aspect ration). But, if you click on the image, it will enlarge it and will let you scroll, via arrows on the left and right, through all the images in THE PAGE, not only the post.
Hope you like it and if you don't, let me know. It is easily turned off (but not at user level).
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Re: The new TAT2.0. And how it works. BLOGS

Post by ponchi101 »

Because I have been working a bit more in our site, I have included a small BLOGS page, which is not totally linked to phpBB. The software does not support that integration.
The new blogs page is based on WORDPRESS which, in retrospect, should have been the base for our site. WP can integrate our phpBB site, as WP is also set in php and offers such integration.
Right now, I am the sole contributor to the BLOGS; you need to be registered. if you want to post blogs or even if you have your own site and want to link it to our board, just let me know, and you can either be a contributor to the new BLOGS AT TAT2.0 or we can link your site to ours.

Txs.