Tennis players we loat....I mean, don't really care much for

Our main board to talk about our sport
mmmm8

Re: Tennis players we loat....I mean, don't really care much for

Post by mmmm8 »

It often depends on the match-up and day vs night sessions as well. In recent years, they were basically giving day tickets away for the quarters (I've gotten 2-for-1 before), and specifically for those mid-level seats. But if you have a high-level night match-up for the quarters, even the nosebleeds are very expensive on the aftermarket.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

I really loathe Berrettini.
1. The man is too handsome. Yes, I said it. He is too handsome. I can't like such a man. It is not envy, it is that I despise such a man. I know that if we were both in a boat, and it sank, and any woman would come to our rescue but could only save one, I would be fish meal. Even if it were my girlfriend.
2. He dropped Ajla. What kind of man drops Ajla Tomljanovic? Mr Maggoo, maybe. Daredevil's radar would burn out. But no, Matteo dropped her. Can't respect that.
3. He seems friendly. Which makes it even worse. If he were a jerk, fine. You can hate him for being a jerk. But he seems like a fine person, so you can hate him because he does not give you a clean reason to hate him. So, hate him. I do.
4. And he just got me out of a SP. All by himself. Going down cheaply, folding like a cheap plastic chair.

I hate Matteo Berrettini. I hope he never wins a slam.
And gets athlete's foot.
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Wow your jinx worked!
“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein
meganfernandez United States of America

Post by meganfernandez »

ponchi101 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:52 pm I really loathe Berrettini.
1. The man is too handsome. Yes, I said it. He is too handsome. I can't like such a man. It is not envy, it is that I despise such a man. I know that if we were both in a boat, and it sank, and any woman would come to our rescue but could only save one, I would be fish meal. Even if it were my girlfriend.
2. He dropped Ajla. What kind of man drops Ajla Tomljanovic? Mr Maggoo, maybe. Daredevil's radar would burn out. But no, Matteo dropped her. Can't respect that.
3. He seems friendly. Which makes it even worse. If he were a jerk, fine. You can hate him for being a jerk. But he seems like a fine person, so you can hate him because he does not give you a clean reason to hate him. So, hate him. I do.
4. And he just got me out of a SP. All by himself. Going down cheaply, folding like a cheap plastic chair.

I hate Matteo Berrettini. I hope he never wins a slam.
And gets athlete's foot.
He and Ajla lost in the same session. Maybe it will bring them back together.
Owendonovan United States of America

Post by Owendonovan »

Karatantcheva always bugged me.