Can Anyone Help Me Watch Tennis Matches/Collect Data? (Will pay)

Our main board to talk about our sport
will_tennisw

Can Anyone Help Me Watch Tennis Matches/Collect Data? (Will pay)

Post by will_tennisw »

Hi guys,

I’m looking to recruit some people to help me gather data on men’s tennis matches. Wondering if anyone here might be interested!

The work involves watching live streams or recordings of tennis matches (ATP/Challenger) and documenting what happens in each point on Excel according to a certain specification. The work can be done remotely (i.e, from home/anywhere in world), and emailed in. I’m ideally looking for someone who can commit 20+ hours/week for at least the next few months.

If you’ve played or watched quite a lot of tennis and have decent computer skills then I’d love to hear from you!!!

It would be freelance work, paid by the hour. As the project is a bit strapped for cash, the pay won’t be amazing, but on the plus side you will be watching tennis for money!

If you’re interested please do email will.tenniswatchers@gmail.com, telling me a bit about yourself and why you’d be suitable for the job.

Thanks!

Will
Deuce Canada

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Watch Tennis Matches/Collect Data? (Will pay)

Post by Deuce »

What is the purpose, or end goal, of gathering this detailed information on each match?

Is the CIA, FBI, KGB, or Scotland Yard involved?
R.I.P. Amal...

“The opposite of courage is not cowardice - it’s conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.”- Jim Hightower
joshil Austria

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Watch Tennis Matches/Collect Data? (Will pay)

Post by joshil »

I think he will update all the details after the match on his site. After all its all about Money.