World News Random, Random

All the other crazy stuff we talk about. Politics, Science, News, the Kitchen, other hobbies.
ti-amie United States of America

Honorary_medal

Re: World News Random, Random

Post by ti-amie »

“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

“Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.” Albert Einstein

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

His parents come from Kenya.

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

Owendonovan United States of America

Post by Owendonovan »

Another child of immigrants who doesn't like immigrants.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

Owendonovan wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:05 am Another child of immigrants who doesn't like immigrants.
I have a cousin in the USA that votes for Trump. And I do not mean, third relation, or a remote cousin. She is the daughter of my father's sister (my aunt, of course), who moved to the USA when my uncle, a merchant marine, fell in love with her during a stop in Puerto Cabello, Venezuela, and married her and took her to the USA.
So, as you say. A full fledge, 1/2 Venezuelan, daughter of an immigrant, that wants to build a wall. And, since she lives in Georgia, she is super close to my immigrant niece.
They simply have full sectors of their hard drive that are inoperative.
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem
mmmm8

Post by mmmm8 »

ti-amie wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:32 pm
The story with this guy is that he is openly gay and was previously an opposition activist and had even left pro-Kremlin media in protest before. Until he supported the war this February, he also headed one of the bigger AIDS non-profits in Russia (he left at the start of the war). In 2019, he sold out for relevancy and now spouts absolute B.S. and now karma got him. He's apologized for crossing the line and mixing good and evil... after he was fired.
mmmm8

Post by mmmm8 »

ponchi101 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:49 am
Owendonovan wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:05 am Another child of immigrants who doesn't like immigrants.
I have a cousin in the USA that votes for Trump. And I do not mean, third relation, or a remote cousin. She is the daughter of my father's sister (my aunt, of course), who moved to the USA when my uncle, a merchant marine, fell in love with her during a stop in Puerto Cabello, Venezuela, and married her and took her to the USA.
So, as you say. A full fledge, 1/2 Venezuelan, daughter of an immigrant, that wants to build a wall. And, since she lives in Georgia, she is super close to my immigrant niece.
They simply have full sectors of their hard drive that are inoperative.

A cab driver yesterday was telling me the latest news from his native Pakistan (it's bad - I hadn't been paying attention and it seems no one else has)... it was a very insightful conversation until he told me how much better Trump was than Biden....

BTW - Sumak's father-in-law is the founder of Infosys, that's where the money comes from.
Suliso Latvia

Post by Suliso »

Trump is "macho" and Biden is not. It seems it matters a lot for one section of immigrants. The other part is that lots of immigrants worked hard to get where they are financially and socially. Some think that Democrats are just giving handouts to lazy locals.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

I said it before. His fake "macho" image (because he is really a coward) gets him votes.
I also wonder how many men vote for him because Melania is "hot".

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

So none of the men (and women) who feel he is such a manly man know he is incontinent?
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

ti-amie wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:06 pm So none of the men (and women) who feel he is such a manly man know he is incontinent?
He is not. We all know he is full of :poop: :poop: :poop: so he can't be ;)
I did not know. That I would not mind; it is a medical condition. I mind his real cowardice: the "I want to punch him (a person at a rally) in the face", when he is surrounded by Secret Service trained killers. How brave.
And, after saying that Carly Fiorina had a face like dog, when she confronted him at a debate, he was all apologies, chickening out. That is the cowardice that I dislike.
(The same cowardice of Teddy and Lindsey).
skatingfan Canada

Post by skatingfan »

mmmm8 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:23 pm A cab driver yesterday was telling me the latest news from his native Pakistan (it's bad - I hadn't been paying attention and it seems no one else has)... it was a very insightful conversation until he told me how much better Trump was than Biden....

Honorary_medal

Post by ti-amie »

mmmm8

Post by mmmm8 »

skatingfan wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:59 am
mmmm8 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:23 pm A cab driver yesterday was telling me the latest news from his native Pakistan (it's bad - I hadn't been paying attention and it seems no one else has)... it was a very insightful conversation until he told me how much better Trump was than Biden....
That too, but he was talking about the politics:

https://www.voanews.com/a/thousands-att ... 09039.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 022-10-21/