Honorary Medal Award. II

Our main board to talk about our sport
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Honorary Medal Award. II

Post by ponchi101 »

Hello, dear all.
As per the title, you know where this is going. But, a bit of history.
When Kirkus and the OG from TAT1.0 were planning the move from there, one of the options was REDDIT. That idea was ruminated for a while and then, as you know, discarded. One of the main reasons was that REDDIT would not be able to handle our contests. Therefore, we ended up with phpBB and the forum we have here.
However, moving our contests was not a simple thing. Most everything had to be re-started and implemented. As I was not a member of TAT1.0 contest staff, I was not aware of the level of work that went behind running the contests.
Enter Dave G. Upon starting TAT2.0, Dave set up our startup topics, and began re-building the contest area. Thanks to that effort, and that of the other contest staff, we were able to run our first AO SP early in 2021, and from then on, return to our games and contests.
I do not want to not give credit to the contest staff; it is a fine group of members and they work hard at running the contests. They are indispensable for our "Fun and Games", and I thank them all for their work and contribution. But Dave has been the cornerstone of the team and therefore, I want to award him our first, original TAT2.0 HONORARY AWARD. A small token of our appreciation.
Dave, thanks for the hard work. It pleases me tremendously to make this public, and be able to thank you for all your help. As always, it is a small gesture and I wish it could be something more tangible, but please be sure that your hard work has been greatly appreciated.
THANKS!!!!

A small trophy flair has been added to your profile. For you to always remember how much we value what you do :trophy:
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem
ptmcmahon Canada

Re: Honorary Medal Award. II

Post by ptmcmahon »

Well deserved Dave... congrats!
:steven:
JTContinental United States of America

Post by JTContinental »

Congrats, Dave! It has been smooth sailing working the SPs with you.
Jeff from TX United States of America

Post by Jeff from TX »

As the AO is upon us, I want to give another thank you to Dave for his work on our contests! Thanks Dave!
It seems like time is going backwards towards 1984 . . . :freaking: