Explaining how the new forum works

Are you seeing ANY of these issues?

The recent topics list is ON THE SIDE
31%
The recent topics list is ON TOP
15%
The recent topics list shows ALL NEW TOPICS
8%
The recent topics list shows THE NEW UNREAD TOPICS (it shrinks)
15%
I had problems loading my avatar (had to resize)
15%
I had no problems loading my avatar (lucky me)
15%
Other (please write it down)
No votes

Total votes: 13

Ainsley United States of America

Re: How are we doing?

Post by Ainsley »

I am aware this thread is old, but reading over the thread I have noticed that this current forum has been in existence for over 2 years now. With the formats like Reddit and other Social Media outlets that is some accomplishment that you all should be very proud of.

Now that I have completed my high school playing career, I gather I will find more time to chat about the professional game and the players I enjoy so much watching play this game I love. I want to thank anyone who is involved in the process of making this forum happen and giving an outlet for tennis enthusiasts all over the world to chat about the game we all love. Thank You.
mmmm8

Re: How are we doing?

Post by mmmm8 »

Ainsley wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:41 pm I am aware this thread is old, but reading over the thread I have noticed that this current forum has been in existence for over 2 years now. With the formats like Reddit and other Social Media outlets that is some accomplishment that you all should be very proud of.

Now that I have completed my high school playing career, I gather I will find more time to chat about the professional game and the players I enjoy so much watching play this game I love. I want to thank anyone who is involved in the process of making this forum happen and giving an outlet for tennis enthusiasts all over the world to chat about the game we all love. Thank You.
Ainsley - this forum is actually an evolution of another site that started, I believe, in 2004 - so probably older than you are! L