by dave g Time to start trying to avoid death. Immediately below is a GOOGLE FORM for you to enter your picks. If you can use the form, please do. Also, please copy and paste your pick in the PICK slot, so that all people who pick a given person have the name spelled the same. If, for some reason, you can not get the form to work, you may post your pick on this thread.
If you change your mind, just enter another pick in the form. The form produces a time stamp for when you made your entry, so that I can easily tell which pick is your last.
The deadline is when the first players take to the court. No picks will be accepted after that time.

Please click on this link to use the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

The matches to choose from on Day 1 are:

N. Djokovic (1) vs J. Chardy
F. Tiafoe vs S. Travaglia
R. Opelka vs Y. Lu
A. Ramos-Vinolas vs T. Fritz (27)

S. Wawrinka (17) vs P. Sousa
M. Fucsovics vs M. Polmans (WC)
C. Moutet vs J. Millman
F. Coria vs M. Raonic (14)

G. Monfils (10) vs E. Ruusuvuori
Y. Nishioka vs P. Martinez
A. Bedene vs A. Bublik
S. Stakhovsky (Q) vs D. Lajovic (23)

A. Mannarino (32) vs D. Novak
M. Kecmanovic vs K. Majchrzak
T. Daniel (LL) vs M. Cressy (Q)
M. Giron vs A. Zverev (6)

D. Thiem (3) vs M. Kukushkin
D. Koepfer vs H. Dellien (LL)
F. Ferreira Silva (Q) vs N. Kyrgios
Y. Uchiyama vs U. Humbert (29)

G. Dimitrov (18) vs M. Cilic
A. Bolt (WC) vs N. Gombos
K. Coppejans (Q) vs J. Vesely
K. Nishikori vs P. Carreno Busta (15)

D. Shapovalov (11) vs J. Sinner
Y. Sugita vs B. Tomic (Q)
D. Dzumhur (LL) vs J. Duckworth
C. Stebe (LL) vs F. Auger-Aliassime (20)

B. Paire (25) vs E. Gerasimov
G. Mager vs A. Karatsev (Q)
F. Delbonis vs J. Londero
E. Ymer (Q) vs D. Schwartzman (8)

by douglow3902 Umbert

by KLB21 Monfild

by KLB21 I meant, Monfils

by jumpfroggy R. Opelka

by Liamvalid T. Fritz

by CyborgShoes Marton Fucsovics

by tenedab Opelka

by jim.smerbeck Nick Kyrgios

by dave g I thought that I ought to give an explanation for why we are using Google Forms. In talkabouttennis.com (version 1.0) we had a script that would go through all of the pick posts and place the user name and the post contents into a text file. However, this website does not support the languages used to create that script. So, to avoid having to type the user names and picks from each post into a spreadsheet, we opted to use Google Forms. You get to the form by clicking on the blue link just above the top of the picks. Using this line will make my work much easier.
Thank-you.

by IronMike Is there a way to verify that a pick was submitted when we use the form?

by ponchi101
IronMike wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm Is there a way to verify that a pick was submitted when we use the form?
Please see this post

by Stripes Jiri Vesely

by ktothem1 Felix Auger-Aliassime

by esquared88 Fucsovics

by nyjaney Jiří Veselý, please

by patrick Fritz

by pudding M. Fucsovics

by Alvinlimtc J. Duckworth

by jazzyg Fucsovics

by ajstew J. Millman

by patmanmo James Duckworth

by Jason11E Kyrgios please

by slamdog Humbert

by Casperpod U. Humbert

by Eaxz M. Fucsovics

by noedee U. Humbert for me please

Thank you!

by Omess Fritz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

by angryduck71 Fritz

by gunner M. Kecmanovic

by Sluggo-13 Bublik please

by Leaker B. Paire

by Gacritter Hi, can you please confirm I picked Vesely. I cannot tell if it submitted.

Thank you.

by ponchi101
Gacritter wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:08 pm Hi, can you please confirm I picked Vesely. I cannot tell if it submitted.

Thank you.
Hello, Gacritter. The sole person that can see the picks at the moment is Dave. If you are not sure that your pick was submitted, you can re-submit. The G. FORMS sheet will put a time stamp and Dave can see which is your last post.

by dave g
Gacritter wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:08 pm Hi, can you please confirm I picked Vesely. I cannot tell if it submitted.

Thank you.
Yes, your pick is in the database.

by SoulCandy93 U. Humbert (29)

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

by bankerb4 R. Opelka

by glarange M. Fucsovics

by bluereggie Marton Fucsovics for me please

by HotChocolate D. Lajovic

by Mocam57 F. Auger-Aliassime

by geehopp Yoshihito Nishioka (JPN)

by Equipped Auger-Alliasime

by shmrck14 Humbert

by andre8735 Lajovic

by alias47 U. Humbert

by ron@tennisreporters1 U. Humbert

by Bmoney316 Diego Schwartzman

by waylandboy-tw U. Humbert

by WebTickets.com Everyone seems to be posting in the forum, are we supposed to be posting here AND in the Google form? I will do both just to make sure.

N. Kyrgios

by dave g
WebTickets.com wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 pm Everyone seems to be posting in the forum, are we supposed to be posting here AND in the Google form? I will do both just to make sure.

N. Kyrgios
No. You are supposed to be using only the Google Form. A lot of people are reading the instructions closely.

by michaelhiggins John Millman

by WebTickets.com
dave g wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:07 pm
WebTickets.com wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 pm Everyone seems to be posting in the forum, are we supposed to be posting here AND in the Google form? I will do both just to make sure.

N. Kyrgios
No. You are supposed to be using only the Google Form. A lot of people are reading the instructions closely.
Yes, I am a lazy idiot distracted by the Super Bowl pregame and trying to get all my bets in. Yes, I should have read everything closely before posting and if I still had a question I should have visited '2021 Australian Open Suicide Draw Pool: Ask Questions Here' first and I will not make this mistake again. My apology to the admin.

I would also like to thank Dave G, I sincerely appreciate a good passive aggressive response.

by illinwez Humbert (29)

by mcbride10s Opelka

by Omegadoom R. Opelka

by BouchardBoiledEggs T. Fritz

by NYJJared Kyrgios

by Webswinger88  U. Humbert

by TennisLover1607 Auger-Aliassime

by New England Nitemare N. Kyrgios - just want to make sure you got me. I was having issues with my computer earlier when submitting the form.

by dave g closed