The new TAT2.0. And how it works (technical questions)

Explaining how the new forum works
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Re: The new TAT2.0. And how it works (technical questions)

Post by ponchi101 »

Thanks, JazzNU. I did not know that was possible.
Since you bring up updating. Something happened indeed during one of the updates, and I believe that some files from one version (3.3.7) were not overwritten by the latest files (3.3.9 and 3.3.10). So, indeed, there were some databases that were updated, others not.
And I am sorry if you lost some posts.
And I am still updating some stuff. Sorry for the inconveniences. :)
Ego figere omnia et scio supellectilem
JazzNU United States of America

Post by JazzNU »

ponchi101 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:03 pm Thanks, JazzNU. I did not know that was possible.
Since you bring up updating. Something happened indeed during one of the updates, and I believe that some files from one version (3.3.7) were not overwritten by the latest files (3.3.9 and 3.3.10). So, indeed, there were some databases that were updated, others not.
And I am sorry if you lost some posts.
And I am still updating some stuff. Sorry for the inconveniences. :)
No worries and no sorry needed. It's always my own fault. I know an update might happen and I just forget it and the tab is still open. I return to it, I write something, hit post and I see an "update in progress" message. Oh yeah, forgot there's been a message up here for days saying that was going to happen. You'd think I'd learn, but clearly, not going to happen. So if anyone else is in the same boat, just thought I'd share.
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Re: The new TAT2.0. And how it works. New ANTI_spam

Post by ponchi101 »

Ok. After our last iterations of bots, I installed something new. I WILL NOT TELL YOU, in case the bot is listening.
But. In theory, this is pretty strict anti-spam. So, if you find it preventing you from posting or anything, let me know, because then I have to fine tune it.
skatingfan Canada

Post by skatingfan »

ponchi101 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:04 am Ok. After our last iterations of bots, I installed something new. I WILL NOT TELL YOU, in case the bot is listening.
But. In theory, this is pretty strict anti-spam. So, if you find it preventing you from posting or anything, let me know, because then I have to fine tune it.
Maybe if we can't post anything it's because we're also bots? 8-)
ptmcmahon Canada

Post by ptmcmahon »

ponchi101 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:04 am Ok. After our last iterations of bots, I installed something new. I WILL NOT TELL YOU, in case the bot is listening.
Sounds good! If I can't make a post I will make a post about it!
:steven:
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

ptmcmahon wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:11 pm
Sounds good! If I can't make a post I will make a post about it!
Ok, you :clown: You can always PM me! :P
texasniteowl

Post by texasniteowl »

I am not sure what is going on, but my antivirus on my computer has blocked me all day. I am currently writing this using Safari on my iPhone.

My antivirus says website certificate revoked. The certificate used by this server has been marked as untrustworthy and the connection is not safe.

This error was caused by an invalid OCSP response, which has to be valid because OCSP stapling is used.

Access to the webpage has been blocked.

This is a Windows PC. I have tried Firefox chrome and edge. My antivirus is eset. I have had no issues up until this morning.

Any ideas?
ponchi101 Venezuela
Site Admin

Post by ponchi101 »

I just checked everything in the website. If you can't still enter, can you make a screen capture and send it over this way? So I cand FWD to the host?
Sorry and thanks.